Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sounj Bounj Freeroam

Hello guys, I am Ehab1911. This is my very first Made-From-Scratch Gamemode! I am releasing it due the problem of finding any chance of port forwarding my router to host it. And I hope that it will get positive comments, thank you =']

Questions you may think of:

A) What the heck is that name?
Myself I find it a little Chinese name, but when I was young I used to call Sponge Bob " Sounj Bounj ", So I named it Sounj Bounj to remember my childhood days.

B) What?! You're using the old Impluse99's maps!
Yes, I am using the old Impluse99's maps. I didn't have the time to map my own + they were released some-when.

C) Can I edit this?
Sure, you may edit it. But please keep my name in it / in credits. Thank you!

FEATURES:

Glasses: You have the ability to hold glasses(1-33), /cmds for more information.
All skins: You can find the whole GTA SA skins as they spawn at the same spawn point.
Admin System: It works great with LuxAdmin system.
Many maps: The server has more than 50 maps installed.
Car tuning saving system: Yeah ^^, You'll be able to tune any car you want in the 3 tunning shops and it will save.
Ehab1911's Nitrous System: It has the unique new nitrous system
Easy-Fix: You can press the Left mouse button(LMB) + H to fix the car
Radio System: The radio system has been installed too
IDK: I don't know, yes. It's normal like other ones

COMMANDS:
You may type /cmds to see the whole commands
/rcon login PASSWORD - will help you getting some other commands

http://www.mediafire.com/?6x0bcytwlai1bh1

No comments:

Post a Comment