Thursday, June 23, 2011

intelexe's Role Play

I officialy hitted the "New" button in Pawno 5 months ago when i decided to create my own GameMode with my own features.
This GameMode has 38.000 lines at the moment, V1.0, and i am releasing it after a long beta testing period on my own serve LSC:RP.Im releasing it because the community is closed now but ill continue developing it untill this will be fully usable with no bugs.It has some bugs,i couldn't find them all, but you will just have to post here a reply by telling me wich is the bug and i will fix it for the next version.
THIS IS A FRIENDLY SCRIPT!It wasn't made so difficult so noone will understand it.I made this for new scripters who want to learn pawn by editing a GameMode.I am not claiming that this is the best GameMode or the most unique one,im just suggesting you to take a look,leave a comment with what do you think about it and use it if you like it.The development of this GM was not so easy since i don't have so much immagination.Im honestly when im telling you that i took some ideea's from LS:RP because this was supposed to be a Hard RolePlay GameMode.I made tons of beta testings on this GM and im pretty sure that it has not so much bugs.There is something very special about the Vehicle System and please take a look at the "Important Notes" down the page.I had a betatesting server first and i reloaded this GM thousand times...if you want to see the logs,you just have to go to:ScriptFiles-->INTELRP-->ServerLogs-->Choose whatever you want here.
I couldn't test all the bugs by myself so i opened LSC:RP Community where everyone have reported every bug but there are still some unkown bugs,im sure about that.
When i begun developing of the "Intelexe's RolePlay" GM i wanted to make it the most performanced script and the most used now but just now,i realise how hard it is to create something like that.

download
http://wfurl.com/f84e7a9

No comments:

Post a Comment