Monday, June 4, 2012

Simple Vehicle Spawner v 1.0 by x96664


-Hi,everybody!
-This is my first filterscript which I upload on sa-mp forum.
-This is simple vehicle spawner usefull for stunt servers.


Functions:
-There is only one command - /v - vehicle spawn dialog.
-All RC vehicles are enterable!
-When you spawn vehicle it puts you automatically in it!

How to install:
It's very simple to install
-Just download my fs and extract it in your server folder.
-Open your server.cfg and on the line filterscripts add vehicleSpawner.

Screenshots:






Download:
-Solidfiles
-Pastebin


Credits:
Scripting: x96664

14 comments:

  1. Nice idiot , this is the normal vehicle spawner in the SERVER BTTDM -______________-

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you're welcomes glad to help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the same problem, any solution or help for me?

      Delete
  3. I made this in my server, when I type '/v' the Dialogue Box will open, but, when I click on a genre (Ex:Airplanes/Helicopter/Off Road/...) The box will disappear and nothing happens. Any fix for this?
    I made/installed other filterscripts that work, I don't know what's the problem with this, but when I click on 'Compile' in Pawno, it never gives me and error or a warning.
    Any Help would really be appreciated, I know how this works, and I like it. Thanks alot and Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i got the same problem, have you got a solution for me?

      Delete
  4. why i download it in txt file??

    ReplyDelete
  5. i extracted the folder and typed vehicleSpawner on the filterscripts line but when i type /v it says SERVER: Unknown Command

    i need help

    ReplyDelete
  6. its doens work i needed .amx file.
    plz help me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete