Sunday, July 28, 2013

Real Life Roleplay

Okay, I have been working on this for 5 months to be exact. (started 22nd February)
I think it's about time I released this as I am slowly losing interest, so here it is.

Everything was scripted by me (MattSlater), although I had help by my friend Jacob who gave me lots of new ideas to script. (this was not built for efficiency)

The full change-log is HERE, although some updates/fixes etc may not have been noted:

SQL File: http://pastebin.com/BLTMBWr1


If you have any questions, feel free to post them. The gamemode may have some bugs, there is some I am aware of which are;
- If you aren't on the phone for 21 seconds or more then the phone credit will bug (go to -)
- All 3D Text Labels don't work, they are all dynamic and ever since I converted them they never worked, so if you want them fixed just convert them all back to normal text labels
- /badge doesn't work, I may have fixed it but im not sure. You'll have to check yourself.
- Faction vehicle loading was not complete (perfected) so they load kinda buggy
- You may fall through the sky when registering, the filterscript loads last for some reason and doesnt load all the mappings in-time)

Features:

- Dynamic Factions (Not all faction type commands were completed, self explanatory here(edit ranks, name, divisions, badge colours, vehicles, etc))
- Player Vehicles (6 max with modifiction saving etc)
- House System (able to store cocaine/heroin/guns in the house)
- Door System (place building doors that go into interiors etc)
- Business System (this was nearly complete, I never added in all the products for the businesses to buy and edit the prices for though)
- Jobs (2 currently, I had a whole list planned but like I said, I lost interest, Pizza Boy Job and Miner Job(miner job is nearly complete needs a few fixes)
- Dynamic Gangs (does everything factions do, divisions, ranks, etc except no gang vehicles or colours)
- Unique Bank System (players have 6 individual bank accounts, they change the type to business/savings/normal and more and they all have an individual pin-code to access them)
- Unique Registration System (find this out for yourself)
- Unique Prison System (find this out for yourselfs, used a released map which I mapped in some more things, you press ENTER at doors if your a cop to open them and ENTER at a keypad to unlock specific cells or all of them etc)
- Checks if the player is banned or not when connecting and checks the name and the IP address

There is lots more small features that you will notice which actually stand out and do make a difference!



I hope you all enjoy it, if there is any other bugs I will attempt to fix them or if you need any help, let me know.


To connect the server to your database go into scriptfiles > mysql.cfg and change the names
[Order of the file]:
And to make yourself admin go in-game /rcon login serverpass then /makeadmin [id] 4, you must make yourself level 5(max admin) through the SQL database.


Thank you.

(this is all MYSQL btw)
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z85v1s

Credits to those who I have includes in the script, and to me; whom I created this from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment