Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Life Roleplay [0.3x] [Over 110,000 Lines]

New Life Roleplay
New Life Roleplay is a roleplay script based in Los Santos. This script has been worked on for months on end, and I am now here to release it. This script, as in the title says, contains for 110,000 lines. This is a extra-ordinary number, which is why I am releasing it for everyone to enjoy. This was featured in a old server, but it got taken down, so I have nothing to do with this script, which is just collecting dust in my USB drive. It has been a long way doing this, and yes, I will be fixing bugs. I will also be updating this script, don't worry. Stop the chatting, and let's get on-to the script.

Features:
18 Factions To Choose From
17 Jobs To Choose From
Speed Camera System [auto fine]
Bank Robbery System
Semi-Unique Register System
Extra-Ordinary Mapping
Unique Surgery System (instead of binco)
Unique 'Car Salesman' Faction
Admin System for /ooc
Semi-Unique /newb System
The list goes on and on...

Factions:
LSPD
SASD
SFPD
FDSA
DOC
Judicial System
Government
SA News
Hitman
NG
Tierra Robada
NOOSE
Rapid Recovery
Cal Trans
TPS
Car Salesman ** unique **
Surgeons ** unique **
(soon to be) Al-Qaeda (with c4 etc)


Jobs:
Detective
Lawyer
Whore
Drug Dealer
Car Jacker **Bugged
Mechanic (semi-unique)
Bodyguard
Arms Dealer
Stolen Car Salesman **bugged
Boxer
Drug Salesman
Taxi Driver
Newspaper Deliverer (unique)
Craftsman
Bartender (unique)
Truck Driver
Pizza Delivery **bugged
Mail Deliverer (unique)

That is all the information I could provide now. I hope you use this script to its full potential. No rules, you can give me no credit at all I don't care. This script is not copyrighted at all, and you can do anything with it. Pce homies <3

Download:

Link for v1.0 has been removed due to a major register bug in it that I quickly fixed

link removed - requested
if you wish for the script, please pm me and we can negotiate.

Note: Near the airport, there are supposed to be 4 dealerships, but I lazily only did one. You do the other 3, they have tags near them that say what price level they are and whether they will be motorcycles or cars.

2 comments: