Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Horce Race Betting + Simple Time System

Hai thar, I created a Filterscript for live horse betting because I think all those "text-adventure" lotto bettings aren't really interactive Sorry for not optimizing it, I was out of sa-mp for 5 months and forgot how to script lol

You will need the plugins SSCANF and ZCMD which I have included in the .zip file.

SCREENSHOTS:


VIDEO:

(Don't forget to watch in Fullscreen and 480p if you want to actually see what im typing lol)

The race is set to start at 1:20 AM and the filterscript starts at 00:00 AM. Commands are /bet , /mybet , /watch and /exit , but you can just type /cmds ingame to view them I hope you like it even though it's not good scripting. It's my first released script tho.

Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/Ric2YFpT

1 comment:

  1. Any credits? Guess not... should I just report this blog or?

    ReplyDelete