Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bone County Roleplay - Unique [YSI, YCMD]

working on it. It's been hanging around my documents for some time now, so I decided to release it. Be aware, there are a few bugs, and a few things aren't complete. The only reason I am releasing it is because it's a unique, 100% from scratch script and if you are planning to base a server in Bone County, feel free to use this as a base to get started. There are basic user commands and administrator commands. I was planning to script all of Bone County and Bayside before I stopped working on it.

There is no tutorial system, just a basic login and registration system. The player spawns at the entrance of Fort Carson.

Known bugs:
Players die after relogging after a GMX.
Probably a couple of house bugs.
/admins, /developers and /helpers may be bugged.

Features:
Helper system:
Users can use /ask to ask a question, helpers reply via /n. Only helpers can see /ask, but everyone else can see /n. I done this and implemented it on my server to prevent server advertising and then put it in this script. To make someone a helper, an admin should do /makehelper. Helpers also have /hc.

Developers:
Developers can be recognized with /developers. They also have /dc. To make someone a Developer, an admin can do /makedeveloper.

Static and Dynamic Housing:
The housing system is one of my unique systems, an admin can /createhouse and /deletehouse. They can also /edithouse. Users buy the house, and then they can lock it, rent it and unrent it, and set the rent price. I have not made a housing storage in this script. That is up to you.

Half Done Vehicle Ownership:
I did start a dynamic vehicle ownership system, but I never finished it. It currently reads a file and loads cars into the server that you can buy, any experienced scripter can easily continue it from there. With this, you can also use a one dialog system to prevent having to do 100 dialogs for 100 dealership cars.

There is also basic shit, like /o, /b, /l, /s, /me, /do. How ever, I did not end up doing a /report. I don't know why, it's usually one of the first commands I do.

http://solidfiles.com/d/6043701714/

4 comments: