Monday, May 23, 2011

XtreamGaming - [TDM/DM/Stunts/Race]

Xtream Gaming server was started out on 16/01/2011. Later i found myself too busy for running a server and later i decided to give it away. This script is made by me from scratch and i have also used 1-2 maps from some mappers. But rest things are scripted by me. Well this was basically my first gamemode, no its second, I lost my first one

Few Features:-
» Neons for every vehicle. (/neon)
» Car controls. (/vcontrol)
» Some great maps. (/teles)
» Car Menu for spawning cars. (/carmenu)
» Car tuner. (/cartune)
» Weapon laser. (/laseron)
» You can buy weapons, made from dialogs (/buyweapons)
» Lots of dialogs used.
» Area51 TDM which includes 2 Teams. military and terrorists. (/area51)
» Totally unique script made from scratch.
» A great map (/skydrag) This map is made by me its basically a straight highway made in sky and is very long so we can enjoy the real drag racing fun. That place also got a disco/bar (img 2) and some other few mapped objects.
» The only thing is that i am using the admin script of other. Not created by me as i ran out of time due to my school work.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment