Monday, May 23, 2011

Las Venturas Cops and Robbers

It all started back in the middle of August, the school holidays where in full swing and here was me bored out of my brains, I had to find something to do. In the end I decided on making a brand new CnR script in Las Venturas and when it was done to be put on the hosted tab and to have a great community, as usual this did not go to plan. I had many exams which slowed me down on scripting but at the time of January / February I finished the script off and had it hosted, without the hosted tab. As I'm only 15, a boy without a job, where would I get the money from to pay for the host and bills, luckily Pghpunkid had a server and allowed me to run it on his server (Thanks mate).

With not many people joining the server I knew it was down to the hosted tab, I had to find money to place it on the hosted tab, but without me working and no income coming in, I had no money to pay for it. I decided that I would not be using it's full advantage and I decided to put it for sale for $60. Even though this mode had many nice features, no one was intrested in the price. So I decided to lower it to $40. In the end I sold the script to Mr Tom Lee Fox. A known scammer. Luckily he paid the full 40 dollars and I gave the script out, I told him that I can not guarantee that this script will not be released at a later date, later on after months went past, I saw that their server had closed and that no one was using it. So here I am releasing the script today so many people can use it to their full advantage! I've worked long and hard on this script and all I ask is that you keep my name in the credits on the document and on /credits.

http://uploadir.com/u/7uy415

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you do not have to buy it the link is right there i have check it and you can still get it and just to let you all know iam not and have never been A Know scammer i pay for the script wtf you never told me you was going to released it stop your dam fucking lieing do i have to bring cody in to this do i have to bring all the msn logs? because trust me i well you only wanting to released it after i give cody the code so he could help me you wanting more money and the server did not close i just had it put to the side because soon i well be runing 2 gms full MySQL and big as hell to with your code i told you from the get go that i love this gm even if you sell to me for $60.00 i would still pay it so ya get your fats right bro

      Delete