Monday, June 4, 2012

Mycolor System by Homie_MH

Hello Peoples.
I have maked a good FilterScript. I mean it's very important.
I think that it need's everyone. How the name say's, it is an mycolorsystem.
So, I come to the function and a picture.


Warning:
The system is an German system. It's not English.



Function:
Command is /mycolor and it will open a Dialog [DIALOG_STYLE_LIST]
The entire system is kept free (In Game)
that is, selecting a color is free. I wanted to mention this only
because I have also seen that some colors in certain monetary cost servers.
So in-game. : D

Now I come to the picture. So it looks like this:
sa-mp-000.jpg

Color's:
The system has 15 colors. I just count on.
- Red
- Dark Red
- Yellow
- Dark yellow
- Green
- Dark Green
- Blue
- Dark Blue
- Black
- White
- Purple
- Pink
- Orange
- Turquoise
- Gray

You must edit it to, but I beg of credits from splashing around me leave.
Would be really nice of you.

Download: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...ystem.rar.html

Sorry for my bad english. I'am not so good at English. I hope you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment